Photo of the week: Scott Avetts 'self'

Photo of the week: Scott Avetts 'self'
Awesome painting by a god!

Cakir: A Modern Day War (craft) Story

The sheer joy of laying shit on a friend via a story fills me with joy :P


Part One


The Doctor


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


All his waiting was over, the Doctor had returned to his office with an a4 sheet of paper. Devrim looked on in a rather impatient manner. He was eager to find out what damage was done to his finger. And, more importantly, how much he could sue Connor for. The Doctor pulled out his chair from underneath the desk and sat next to Devrim. His face ... See Moreremained rather expressionless, which in Devrims mind, was all the more confusing! 'So Doc, what's the damage?' Devrim said profoundly. He was not a person who was typically scared of a cut or bruise. The Doctor straighened his sheet of paper and began silently reading it to himself, his lips masking each word soundly. He then put the paper down upon the desk and looked up to Devrim, who had been watching his every move. 'Well Mr. Cakir, it appears you have ruptured your nerdius sheemus'. The expressionless Cakir replied 'My whatty'? The Doctor shook his head as if he was shocked at what Devrim had said. 'Mr. Cakir, your Nerdius Sheemus is the nerve which connects your index finger to your brain. It has been hurt to the extent that your reaction time with your right index finger will be heavily delayed. This is a permanent injury Mr. Cakir, I am sorry'. Devrims jaw dropped, it was almost as if a cannon ball had been shoved down his throat and sunk heavily into his gut. He felt lower than he had ever felt before. 'Bu...but Doctor... I need to run an instance tonight on WoW! This is 'life of death' man!!! There must be something I can do to safe my team and conquer the instance! Please doc, I'm beggen yah'! As Devrim finished speaking, the Doctor smirked. 'Your gaming days are over kid. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA'


Too be continued.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the seventh of the fourth: Guess whose back?




WORLD PRESS: A RETURN OF A TYRANT

Hello World :) I'm back!!!!!!!

Missed me?

*Tumble weed...cricket chirps*

Oh fuck it, even know no one is reading this hunk-a-junk, I'll blog anyways!

It has been a long and tiring ride to fix my computer. It took so long, but me and Clint

*kid yells 'Eastwood!?!?'*

No not Eastwood... idiot...

Me and Clint worked our asses of to fix the computer and I'm very glad we succeeded for now I can continue to pay of my guitar instead of spending precious dollars on new parts... WIN!!!

Todays blog, I will do my best to recollect some of the 'golden' moments of the last month as well as the quote of the day and song of the week.

Golden moment one: Blues Fest!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Byron Bay blues fest with Clint...not Eastood!!!! It was the best festival I have ever been to and made so many new friends...including a certain two brothers :D:D:D:D:D:D
For anyone who knows me closely, they'd know who my favorite band is... The Avett Brothers.
They were playing at the blues fest that night, so we arrived (Yes, obsessed) four hours early to their stage to assure our front and center position. There, we met some die hard jack johnson fans. They were pretty cool (Johnson was playing two bands after The Avett Brothers) We sat there, waiting patiently for the first band to begin...and who do we see???? THE AVETT BROTHERS!!! There stood Seth and Scott Avett, speaking amongst each other checking out the stage. Clint and I saw them, and got our pen ready and went over to meet them. We shook their hands and they introduced themselves. We chatted, they were really top guys. They signed my Clint (Yes... Eastwood) Shirt and I got a photo with them :D (Photo is attached at the top)

They were seriously the coolest guys! And had a great sense of Humor! But if you think that is epic (which it fucking is :D) then you'll love what happened next. Me and Clint went back to our spots, then about two minutes later Clint went to get the next round of coffee, they had epic coffee there :D. he got it and purposly walked past the Avetts (who we knew also loved coffee. Thank you Video Blogs!) and took a sip in front of them. he returned to me, and gave me my coffee, we went to look back at them, and Scott was missing. He returned about 5 minutes later with coffee. Me and clint laughed and looked at them, they looked at us, and Seth smiled and nodded at us!!! MAN HOW EPIC!!!!

Then came their performance... indescribable.... They were the best band I have ever seen live hands down. They topped AC/DC... believe it or not!

GOLDDEN MOMENTTTTTTTT


Golden moment two will be part of tomorrows blog.


Song of the week: Cigarette Eyes- Nick Costa
Its a very epic song my friends, definitely worth checking out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLyrwa0Ql0Q
There is the link for you guys!

Quote of the day: "Whose the bubba chicken? You the bubba chicken! Why you the bubba chicken? Because you laid an egg! Why'd you lay an egg? Bubba chicken bubba chicken bubba chicken!"

Random song my sister made up, kept me and her laughing our fucking heads of at the bus stop tonight! God shes a funny one!!!! :)


Well world, hope you have enjoyed golden moment 1. I know I did :D haha

The good blog stuff will be back next week, got allot of work to complete the next few days, so never fear!

Many warm regards,

Your favorite Jordan Danger Merrick!

No comments:

Post a Comment