Photo of the week: Scott Avetts 'self'

Photo of the week: Scott Avetts 'self'
Awesome painting by a god!

Cakir: A Modern Day War (craft) Story

The sheer joy of laying shit on a friend via a story fills me with joy :P


Part One


The Doctor


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


All his waiting was over, the Doctor had returned to his office with an a4 sheet of paper. Devrim looked on in a rather impatient manner. He was eager to find out what damage was done to his finger. And, more importantly, how much he could sue Connor for. The Doctor pulled out his chair from underneath the desk and sat next to Devrim. His face ... See Moreremained rather expressionless, which in Devrims mind, was all the more confusing! 'So Doc, what's the damage?' Devrim said profoundly. He was not a person who was typically scared of a cut or bruise. The Doctor straighened his sheet of paper and began silently reading it to himself, his lips masking each word soundly. He then put the paper down upon the desk and looked up to Devrim, who had been watching his every move. 'Well Mr. Cakir, it appears you have ruptured your nerdius sheemus'. The expressionless Cakir replied 'My whatty'? The Doctor shook his head as if he was shocked at what Devrim had said. 'Mr. Cakir, your Nerdius Sheemus is the nerve which connects your index finger to your brain. It has been hurt to the extent that your reaction time with your right index finger will be heavily delayed. This is a permanent injury Mr. Cakir, I am sorry'. Devrims jaw dropped, it was almost as if a cannon ball had been shoved down his throat and sunk heavily into his gut. He felt lower than he had ever felt before. 'Bu...but Doctor... I need to run an instance tonight on WoW! This is 'life of death' man!!! There must be something I can do to safe my team and conquer the instance! Please doc, I'm beggen yah'! As Devrim finished speaking, the Doctor smirked. 'Your gaming days are over kid. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA'


Too be continued.

Friday, February 26, 2010

twenty-sixth of the second: How far is too far?


Hello world,

Because of my bastard computer problems, I have to keep today's blog short and sweet.
Woah, what a week. Soundwave last Saturday was amazing, saw some epic bands. I will be doing a brief of each band I saw and how they performed etc some time next week.

I wont lie, this week has had its ups and downs, many sad moments I assure you. Which sucks yes, but as Charmaine (one of the close friends) says, 'Jordan, be strong!' and because she's bossy, I comply :) lol.

I was quite compelled to do the blog tonight for I have just bared witness to a video posted by nine msn... it is what sparked an anger inside me, then obviously leading to be my topic of the day.

The video featured a Seaworld trainer feeding a killer whale... thats fine right? Well, it is a video of moments before the whale drags the trainer down and kills her... Seriously, this is a video posted by a 'trusty news site'... They have allowed the world to see an innocent human being moments before she is brutally killed by a whale... And my friends, watching it sent utter chills down my spine and frankly made me feel quite sick. They have no right to post something like that! Think of the girl, her friends, her family... allowing a video of their friend and daughter to be posted on the net moments before the very whale in the video sends her to a untimely death. IT IS SICK!
I would like to formally say to those who posted this video that may you all be shunned for the pathetic low life's you are! May your friends and families look at you with disgust knowing you have just shown a poor girl to the world moments before she was killed.

And for what?
Not because you feel sorry for the girl and her friends and family who will now have to accept life without her, but to pull the god-forsaken ratings of nine msn! You selfish fuck heads!!!!!!!
Maybe its time for you all to take time to think about the people you are affecting and how people may feel after seeing this spine-tingling video... All this to pull the ratings of your 4th rate news website?

I wont speak about this utter pathetic nature of journalists any more. Time to move on I guess, but don't worry, Nine Msn are getting an email from one Jordan Danger Merrick!

Sorry to rave on then, but it needs to be said and heard how pathetic journalists and news corporations truly are!


Okay, now for the 'better' stuff.

Moment of the day:

Today, at the trusty ol' bus stop I was waiting for my work bus around 11:30 am and what do I see? A 40 odd year old man, dressed in a business suit with pink runners on... RAPPING! He was 'SHIT YOU NOT' Rapping to some random song. It was hilarious... I didn't even notice it at first for I had my i-pod on. I could see him talking to himself and I was like 'whaa?' so paused and then I heard him rapping along like a...a...a... Rapper! :)


Quote of the day: "Fire Laser Pants at will!"

:) God I love that quote so thought I'd share it with you all :)
It comes from a hidden track on one of 'the avett brothers' albums... they randomly start singing about laser pants and shooting them.
"Sitting in my lazy boy putting on my laser pants. Look over to the cupboard with a LASER GLANCE!" haha :)... well I love it anyways!!! losers! :)

Song of the day: Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show
This song is a take of a Bob Dylan song in a much more traditional/folk sense. It is great if your into that genre, but honestly is enjoyable for all.
The use of the violin in this song is quite epic!

Movie of the week: The Proposition (2005)
This is a western movie set in Australia... now now kids, I know you all hate westerns, but guys, this is something extreme and not for the weak hearted. It hits every emotion in the book [not really, that just sounds cool ;)] and portrays the story excellently. The scenery in this movie is somewhat magnificent and that alone is reason enough to see this movie.

BUT

if that didn't convince you, then maybe this will. It was written by none other, then Australian singer/songwriter/poet/writer/sex god Nick Cave!!!!


Lastly, I thought I'd keep an epic surprise to end the blog with a bang... it goes like this.

Jordan: Hey guys, what are you doing this weekend?
You guys: Why nothing Jordan Danger, what are you doing?
Jordan: Nothing either, want to hang out?
You guys: Why Jordan Danger, We'd love to!
Jordan: That sounds great...oh wait sorry I can't... I'll be too busy seeing AC-FUCKING-LIGHTNING BOLT-DC and WOLFMOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys: You *$*$**&#&*#*#&*#*#Hole (##(#((#*&#*&#*#*&#^You(#*#&@*@*@^#&^Fucking*@**$&$$*&* FUck!

:D

Thats right! I'm going to see AC/DC and Wolfmother tomorrow night! It will be amazing, I will let you all know how it goes.

Thank you for reading world,

Many warm regards,

Jordan Danger Merrick

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment