Photo of the week: Scott Avetts 'self'

Photo of the week: Scott Avetts 'self'
Awesome painting by a god!

Cakir: A Modern Day War (craft) Story

The sheer joy of laying shit on a friend via a story fills me with joy :P


Part One


The Doctor


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


All his waiting was over, the Doctor had returned to his office with an a4 sheet of paper. Devrim looked on in a rather impatient manner. He was eager to find out what damage was done to his finger. And, more importantly, how much he could sue Connor for. The Doctor pulled out his chair from underneath the desk and sat next to Devrim. His face ... See Moreremained rather expressionless, which in Devrims mind, was all the more confusing! 'So Doc, what's the damage?' Devrim said profoundly. He was not a person who was typically scared of a cut or bruise. The Doctor straighened his sheet of paper and began silently reading it to himself, his lips masking each word soundly. He then put the paper down upon the desk and looked up to Devrim, who had been watching his every move. 'Well Mr. Cakir, it appears you have ruptured your nerdius sheemus'. The expressionless Cakir replied 'My whatty'? The Doctor shook his head as if he was shocked at what Devrim had said. 'Mr. Cakir, your Nerdius Sheemus is the nerve which connects your index finger to your brain. It has been hurt to the extent that your reaction time with your right index finger will be heavily delayed. This is a permanent injury Mr. Cakir, I am sorry'. Devrims jaw dropped, it was almost as if a cannon ball had been shoved down his throat and sunk heavily into his gut. He felt lower than he had ever felt before. 'Bu...but Doctor... I need to run an instance tonight on WoW! This is 'life of death' man!!! There must be something I can do to safe my team and conquer the instance! Please doc, I'm beggen yah'! As Devrim finished speaking, the Doctor smirked. 'Your gaming days are over kid. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA'


Too be continued.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

fourth of the second: A new beginning

Hello world of bloggers and welcome to the first of many blogs I shall do.

My name is Jordan Danger Merrick... Yes, Danger is my middle name and I love it!
At first I was a bit hesitant on doing an online blog for I was not sure what to share in it. I'm just a regular person living in a crazy little world so I wasn't sure people would bother reading what I had to say. But then again, blogs are here for us humans to express ourselves and post whatever we want. Isn't that great? :)

In my blogs, I am hoping to add both entertaining and serious; that way, you can get a good incite of who Jordan Danger Merrick is.

Well to start, I will tell you a bit about myself:

. I am 16, 17 on March the 18th which should be a fantastic weekend which I intend to spend with family and friends. I am from the great place called the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

. My hobbies consist of writing stories, lyrics and poems, listening to music and of course, my numero uno; playing my guitar. I have been playing for a bit over 3 years and have been doing the 'band' thing for around the same amount of time. It is the highlight of my hobby-life :)

. I work at Hogs Breath Cafe, been there 8 months now. It has had its ups and downs but I primarily enjoy it and the people I work with. I am currently doing a cert 2 in hospitality operations with them also, which is coming along nicely. Should be doing my cert 4 in the next few coming months

. Most other things you need to know, you will find out in the coming blogs.

Now that I have got that out, I can start with my first and ANNUAL:

Quote of the day: "Well that's like your opinion man."

Yes, the classic line from the movie "The Big Lebowskie" Which has somewhat found it's way into my life today. Definitely worth using in any convo ;)

'What the Fuck' moment of the week:

A few days ago, I was at the local shops and needed to pee, so I went to the public toilets and did my business. As I was "syphoning the python ;)" I could here the guy in the cubical next to me MASTURBATING!!!! Honestly, WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Movie of the week: 'Once upon a time in the West'.

An all out classic film by Sergio Leon. It stars Charles Bronson, a fantastic actor of the time. It is a western yes, but it has one fantastic story behind it. Definitely worth checking out.

Song of the week: The Girl- City and Colour.

"The Girl" is a song I recently discovered and it is brilliant. It is an acoustic song by artist Dallas Green, or as his solo project is called 'City and Colour'. Definitely worth checking out my friends.

Now I bet your all thinking "Well, thats like your opinion man" and Damn right it is! It's my blog aint it?

Well, I will stop wasting your time for the day, and I thank you all for reading my first and annual blog :)

Many warm regards,



Jordan Danger Merrick

2 comments:

  1. That's a rather interesting life you lead there :)

    Coles is a bitch. I mean, dude, WHAT THE HELL. It happens to me often as well.

    And as for hearing the dude in the loo wanking through the wall..... I've seen a guy do it in a car. Whilst I was riding the bus. I COULD SEE EVERYTHING.

    I never knew you liked westerns! My uncle likes them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE westerns :) Your uncle must be neat :D

    Coles is a bitch!

    EWW EVERYTHING!

    Funny thing happened to my sister once, she was riding her bike to work and a guy was tossing of over her and she got his rego and threatened him that if he did it again hes a dead man...he did it again... he was arrested (Y)

    Thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete